Top 10 Garden jobs this month
- Clear up fallen leaves – especially from lawns, ponds and beds
- Raise containers onto pot feet to prevent waterlogging
- Plant tulip bulbs for a spring display next year
- Prune roses to prevent wind-rock
- Plant out winter bedding
- Cover brassicas with netting if pigeons are a problem
- Insulate outdoor containers from frost – bubblewrap works well
- Stop winter moth damage to fruit trees using grease bands around the trunks
- Put out bird food to encourage winter birds into the garden
- Use a Green Waste facility – to dispose of excess debris unfit for composting
As always should you require help or assistance with any aspect of the garden this month please do not hesitate to Contact me.
Some November Garden Images from Instagram
No Instagram Id(s) or Hashtag(s) found!