About our Appointment Maker
An easy way for you to book your garden maintenance visit. Without the need to pre-visit we will turn up promptly and get the work carried out in an efficient manner at a time that suits you.
Terms & Conditions of Appointment Maker
We don't like red tape or misunderstandings so lets work to eliminate any issues:
- Please allow 24hrs notice on your booking - if you have urgent need of work to be done give me a call and I will do my best to accommodate you (Wedding / Birthday etc you forgot about)
- Please do not cancel your booking without speaking with me. Nobody likes breakups by SMS.
- If you have any special requirements I can of course meet you in advance to discuss and arrange. For example if you will be absent on the day of appointment.
- Like most people I do like to get paid on completion of my work. If this is not possible please let me know when making your appointment.
- If you are stuck or if you are going out before I finish we need to make arrangements, speak to me before I arrive. I'm not big on surprises.
- Roughly speaking our normal areas of Landscape Maintenance operations are:
- South Dublin - Shankill to Ballsbridge, Killiney to Rathfarnham
- North Wicklow - Bray to Arklow, Greystones to Enniskerry
- All projects are judged on their own merits so if you have an interesting project in mind I am happy to travel to discuss it in advance. I'm not geolocked in scope or range.
- All green waste is removed for recycling based on half (1-3 bags) or full (3-6 bags) load basis. The charge is €45 / €90. The 1st half load is included in daily price.
Happy? If you are, I am too, so lets get gardening!